We are Western Massachusetts
Premier Craft Marijuana Dispensary.
Mass Alternative Care located in the greater Springfield area is your new premier local location for all of your cannabis needs. We carry top quality products that are available Monday - Saturday 10am - 8pm & Sunday 11am - 5pm, open to everyone with a Massachusetts medical marijuana card, 18+ years of age or any one over 21+ for Adult Use.
Amherst recreational and medical dispensary opening 2020!
MAC’s house grown, small batch cannabis
Live Resin, Live Sugar, Crumble & Shatter
Chews, Chocolates & More
MAC’s high quality flower in a convenient, easy to use product
Therapeutic cannabis-infused salves and oils
High quality, alcohol based cannabis extract
Quality over quantity.
Excellent concentrates, flowers, edibles etc.
Staff is friendly, professional and helpful.
I was very happy with my purchases and the Indica strain the employee recommended was just what I needed. Don't be afraid to ask questions.
Plenty of parking and no waiting at all when I visited. Cash only. ATM on site. Be sure to bring your state ID card or driver's license .
It was my first time setting foot into and purchasing products from a dispensary. I was nervous that it would be weird, but it was pretty normal. A couple important tidbits- you do not have to be a medical patient to purchase goods here, you do not have to be a Mass resident or have a Mass ID (ie, you can be from out of state), and it is cash only but there is an ATM inside. Here's a detailed experience guide for others like me who didn't know what to expect.
- A man outside the building will check your ID. Please show a valid driver's license. You cannot enter without it. You need to be 21+.
- Once inside the entryway, the is an official security check where another person will check and validate your ID.
- Finally inside the store, there is a table with copies of the menu, as well as 3-5 employees who are available for discussions and answering questions. They didn't attack me with conversation, and in fact, didn't even appear to notice me at all (a good thing).
- Around the backside of the table-with-menus are the lines. There is one for medical patients and one for regular adult users.
- The cashier will get the items you want off the menu, and maybe ask if you are familiar with the products you are purchasing. She will also check your ID. Please pay in cash only.
- Sales tax is quite high so make sure you bring enough cash. For example, the gummy edibles are advertised for $34, but will cost $40 with tax.
- There is an interesting protocol for exiting the building. When you get back into the entryway, you need to wait for the door to close behind you, wait for a light to turn green, then make the final exit through the second set of doors to the outside.
The best dispensary in Massachusetts without a doubt... employees are great super friendly enviroment ,they know their products well and unbeatable prices.... IF ANYONE IS LOOKING FOR THE BEST DISPENSARY IN MASSACHUSETTS GO TO MAC!!!!