● Masks are required for all employees, patients, and customers (unless not
possible due to a medical condition).
● Hand sanitizer is placed at the entrance of the dispensary and throughout the
dispensary for customers, patients, and employees to use.
● Partitions are installed at all registers.
● Full store sanitization will take place every 30 minutes, and will include high
contact areas/surfaces, ATMs, and debit machines.
● Frequent hand sanitizing/washing is required for employees
● We have reduced store capacity to 40%, including employees and customers.
● Lines have distancing markers spaced six feet apart, both outside and in-store, to
ensure social distancing.
● Digital menus are available.
● We encourage all customers and employees to stay home if they are sick or
experiencing any potential COVID-19 symptoms.
No out of state medical cards are accepted in the State of Massachusetts for purchase of medical marijuana.
Now it’s easier than ever to obtain your Massachusetts Medical Marijuana Program card! Step-by-step instructions can be found here.
Mass Alternative Care no accepts debit cards as well as cash. Our facility also has two ATMs on site. At this time, credit cards are not accepted forms of payment. Please ask an associate for all all details when using a debit card in-store.
MAC is open Sunday, 10am to 5pm, and Monday through Saturday, 9am to 7pm.
MAC’s Compassionate Care Program offers qualified patients multiple discounts with a maximum total discount up to 20% off your purchase. For information on if you qualify, please click here.
Adult users and medical patients need to bring a valid form of state issued identification. This includes a driver’s license, state identification card, passport or military ID. All forms of identification must not be expired. You cannot enter the dispensary with an expired ID, no exceptions.
Adults 18 or older who are registered Massachusetts Medical Marijuana Patients and caregivers of patients 21 or older can legally purchase medicinal marijuana.
Adults over the age of 21 may purchase from our Recreational menu, which is now available for order ahead.
Absolutely no one under the age of 21 (unless stated above for medical patients) will be allowed to enter the dispensary, including babies and infants.