What do I need to bring with me before visiting MAC?

Adult users and medical patients need to bring a valid form of state issued identification. This includes a driver’s license, state identification card, passport or military ID. All forms of identification must not be expired. You cannot enter the dispensary with an expired ID, no exceptions.

Leave a Comment